Click one of the links below to read the section listed:
Information We Collect About You
We may collect personal information about you from a variety of sources. We may collect this information when you provide it by phone, on our website, or at one of our events. When you visit this site, we may also collect certain information about your device or use by automated means or using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
Information you provide. You may choose to provide us with personal information in a variety of ways, such as when you create an account on this site, purchase our services on this site or by telephone, or participate in an offer, promotion or search. The types of personal information you can provide us include:
Contact information (such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number)
Payment information (such as your credit card number, expiration date, shipping address and billing address, bank account, and tax-related information)
User and password
Information you provide when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us
Your answers to surveys we might ask you to complete for research purposes
Any other personal information you provide voluntarily, including information provided when you create an account, purchase our services or contact us.
Information provided to us by social networks when you sign in to this site using your social network credentials
Personal information excludes any information you may submit publicly, such as reviews, comments, criticisms, editorials, testimonials, documentaries, forums or blog discussions.
Information we collect through automatic means. When you visit this site or interact with our emails or our ads online, we collect certain information about your use or device by automated means or using technologies such as cookies, web server records and web beacons. As stated in more detail below, we may also collect information about your use and browsing habits using various web-based technologies.
The technologies we can use for this automatic data collection may include:
Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer’s hard drive or other Internet-connected device that uniquely identifies your browser to store information or settings in your browser. You can refuse to accept browser cookies by enabling the appropriate setting in your browser. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to use all the features of this site.
Web server logs. In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may record details such as operating system type, browser type, domain and other system settings, as well as the language used by the system and the country and time zone in which your device is. located. Web server logs can also record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our site and the IP address of the device that you use to connect to the Internet.
Web Beacons. The pages on our website and our emails for you may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that allow, for example, to count users who visited those pages or opened an email and other statistics for related sites (for example, registering the popularity of certain content on the site and verifying the integrity of the system and server).
Web Analytics Services by Third Parties
How We Use Your Information
We use the information you provide to us that we collect by automated means to:
Answer your questions
Call you about our publishing and related services
Send e-mails containing promotional materials or other communications, including information about the services of our various publications in Authoring Solutions
Provide our publishing services and related to you
Process your payment transactions
Make you royalty payments, if applicable
Create and manage your account
Manage your participation in special events, contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other promotions
Operate, optimize and enhance our products, services, and operations (including the development of new services, management of our communications, analytics and
Meet applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
We may also use the information in other ways that we describe when you provide the information or, for any other purpose, with your consent.
Information We Share
We do not rent lists, sell or disclose personal information we collect about you except as described below. We may share your personal information with:
- Our diverse editorial impressions within VLM Press, LLC, and affiliates
- Our contractors, service providers, and other third parties that we use to support our business and to fulfill services requested by you, including, without limitation, credit card processing companies, marketing service providers and consultants, public relations companies, and printers
- For others with your express consent
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process
- To respond to law enforcement or other government officials
- Apply our agreements with you, including for billing and billing purposes
- If we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to avoid physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activities. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction purposes.
Your Rights and Your Options
We strive to offer you the options regarding the personal information you provide to us. We’ve created mechanisms to give you the following control over your information:
- Deactivation of e-mail. At any time, you may request that we not send marketing communications by email to info@VLMPress.com in the marketing emails you receive from us. This deactivation does not apply to the communications we send you regarding your transactions with us.
- Advertising on the Google Analytics Display Network. We use Google Analytics graphical advertising to do the remarketing for you by displaying our ads for you on third-party websites. You can disable Google Analytics for display advertising and customize ads from the Google Display Network by clicking Ad Settings
- Reviewing, updating, and modifying personal information. Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive details about you and to update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information. Please note that only you, however, can change or delete tax information, including your TIN, previously provided through your Authority Center on this site. We can not accept a request to change information if we believe that the change would violate any law or legal requirement or that the information is incorrect. If you do not wish to receive sales calls from Us, you can request that your name be placed on our No Call List. We will process your request and remove your name from our active list within 10 days. You may make this request by email at email@example.com or by e-mail to VLM Press, Attn: Dock Call, 1130 S Powerline Rd, Ste 101, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442. By submitting a request , be sure to include any relevant information you wish to add to our Exclusion List, ie full name, address, and phone number (s). Subsequent subscriptions or queries can lead to new record creations; these actions may lead to inadvertent contact. If this is the case, please do not hesitate to contact us to reiterate your requests not to call. If your information changes, please let us know about your new name, address, and phone number (s) so that you remain in the Do Not Call List.
Children under 13 years old
This site is not intended for children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 on this site.
We take reasonable steps to help protect and safeguard your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. However, keep in mind that no data storage or data transmission over the Internet, or by any other means, can be guaranteed as 100% secure. Therefore, we can not guarantee or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us. Therefore, you understand, acknowledge, and agree that you transmit your personal information to this site at your own risk. The security and protection of your information are also up to you. You should never send us tax or payment information by email. When we have provided you (or where you have chosen) a password to access certain parts of this site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone.
Notice for Non-US Users
307-A SE 15th St
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441 (USA)
or through our Contact page.